May 25, 2011

Heartland - Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan

Heartland - Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan Tube. Duration : 4.58 Mins.


There is a house on this night the fire in the heart and the bankers to take my house and my land from me there is a big "hole wound in my chest now where my heart had a hole in the sky where God made use of a house is under fire this afternoon in the heart There is a fountain where the water is not drinkable so bitter nobody no way of getting high and my mouth is so dry that I do not speak can not know I'm dying, 'Because no one weep for me My American dream was broken at the seamsTell me, tell me what it meant to me, what is it tonight in a house fire in the heart and bankers, the houses and the land away this evening by closing the eyes of a boy 'in the heart of a man who wakes up means, with a land and a loan can not pay, his American dream was the common tell me what it means to say what it is my American dream ... There is a house on this night the fire in the heart There's a fire in the house tonightIt 's the heart of a house fire last night in the heart There is a house on this night the fire in the heart

Keywords: Bob, Dylan, Willie, Nelson, Heartland, American, Dream, Banksters, The, Federal, Reserve, Silver, Gold, Ron, Paul, Thomas, Jefferson

Forex Tipps Führer Forex Factory Blog